Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Political and other themes

Hello Everyone this is your action news reporter, reporting at the scene of the crime...err Presidential debate. The questioning is about to begin, we take you down to Dan Blather.

Hello I am Dan Blather your moderator for tonights big debate. We have on one side people from the media asking questions, and on the other side we have out Presidential candidates. There getting ready to start, lets go down and listen in.

Connie Dung: "Senator Whackthecane how do you stand on Iraq? Will you bring the troops home?"

Butthead: "Uhh..huh,huh she said Whackthecane, huh huh."

Bevis: "Yeah yeah hehe hehe, whackthecane, wackthecane hehe."

Butthead: "Uhh... huh,huh shut up Bevis."

Senator Dean Whackthecane: "Well we cant decide right now if we need to bring the troops back or not. We still need to help the Iraqi Government establish a ground rule."

Senator Boardwack Hismama: "If I could interrupt for a second. Senator Whackthecane, just what the hell are you talking about? I mean it was a yes or no question."

Boss Peridot: "Now now we dont need to be using such hostility. Now if I can have your attention. I brought along some Graphs to demonstraite how we can fix this economy."

Senator Whackthecane: "Excuse me Peridot, but you had your chance twenty years ago, your graphs are way out of date. Now when I was over yonder in Vietnam and I was a prisoner of war, y'all should ahve seen what we had to go through...."

Senator Hismama: "What the hell Senator Whackthecane, lose the fake southern accent, your from Arizona."

President George Blush: "Settle down settle down, we are adult here, we can talk to each other as adults."

Senator Hismama: "Shut up Blush in 2 months your will be unemployed, so dont come in here like you have something to say."

Bevis: "hehe...hehe he said shut up hehe hehe."
Butthead: "Uhh..huh huh...uhh shut up Bevis, you suck."
Bevis: "hehe hehe you suck you suck hehe."
Butthead: "Huh huh... shut up buttmunch huh huh."
Bevis: "Hehe hehe... I am kornholio. hehe hehe."

Senator Hismama: "You both shut up or I will get an eraser."

Bevis: "Hehe hehe.. he said erase us hehe hehe. Erase us, erase us hehe hehe."
Butthead: "Uhh..huh huh... your stupid Bevis huh huh... if he like erases us then we are gone huh huh."
Bevis: " hehe hehe uhh yeah yeah hehe hehe."

Boss Peridot: "Now see I have a graph here that will fix the economy, as you can see..."

Senator Whackhiscane: "Zip it old man, nobody cares about the economy. The only thing we care about is raising money to stuff in our pockets then tax the hell out of the low income families."

Dan Blather: "Looks like the debate is heating up."

Condomliza Lice: "I for one am for fixing the economy and to get the troops out of Iraq."

Senator Hismama: "Oh really, I suppose we take the troops out of Iraq and send them to Iran or Pakistan."

Senator Whackhiscane: "No keep the troops there and send more we need to conqure the world while I am still alive."

Senator Hismama: "It will be impossible to conqure the world in a year or two."

Senator Whackhiscane: "Are you implying I'm old?"

Senator Hismama: "No all one has to see you. Come on be honest how old are you eighty- four or ninty-four?"

Senator Whackhiscane: "I resent that."

Senator Hismama: "I have something for you to resent Mr. I own 5 houses, no make that six or was it seven."

Dan Blather: "Well looks like we ran out of time, thats all for today at Capsized Hill."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi gator i finally read your blog now get off my ass! c ya later butthead!

caitenni said...

Hey least he didn't use bung hole in it!!!!!!

Melissa said...

So, I have to say that is the most unique thing, I have yet heard out of all of the president debts... hehe